My personal night skin care routine...😇

Today's topic is about my personal night time skin care routine...so...let's get started..

First step is cleansing..i clean my face with face wash which has no chemical, no sulphate, no paraben..I am using oraganic face wash for cleansing my face..







This PLUM GREEN TEA PORE CLEANSING face wash is completely organic and chemical free it helps to cleanse your pores deeply...

And i use this face wash with my facial brush..because it completely clean your pores and remove your blackheads and whiteheads..Trust me guys who have oily and acne prone skin you have to try this face wash at least once..


Okay moving on to the next step...and my second step is ICE CUBES....And this step is the HERO of the whole skin care...What do i do for my second step is take a 2 ice cubes and rub it on all over my face.IT IS A HERO OF MY SKIN CARE ROUTINE...it works amaze on your face and you can clearly see the difference in a week...


And the third step is SERUM... and for the serum again i am using PLUM SKIN CLARIFYING CONCENTRATE...It is best face serum for oily and acne prone skin..it removes all the dark spots and pigmentation and also it prevents acne...



My fourth step is for hydrating my skin and for hydrartion  I am using again PLUM product...I am using a PLUM GREEN TEA RENEWED CLARITY NIGHT GEL...
It is also best for the oily and acne prone skin..if you have oily skin it makes magic on your face in very second morning..if you apply this night gel and in the next morning you feel very fresh and no oil and grease on your face it will make your face hydrate and non-oily also it prevents acne and pimples and it reduces the dark spots and pigmentation..






My fifth step is about my lips...for moisturize my lips i use a lip balm every night after all these steps and before go to bed...you can use any lip balm which has good moisture...i suggest some brands...you can use NIVEA, HIMALAYA,VASELINE,NYKAA...These are best lip balms for all types of lips...


NOTE:-



EVERY PLUM GREEN TEA PRODUCTS CLAIM TO SUITS FOR ALL SKIN TYPES...I HAVE OILY SKIN AND THESE PRODUCTS SUITS ME SO WELL...BUT MY SUGGESTION IS FOR ALL THAT BEFORE YOU USE THESE PRODUCTS ON YOUR FACE APPLY IT BEHIND YOUR EAR FOR THE PATCH TEST..AFTER PATCH TEST BEHIND YOUR EAR'S SKIN BECAME RED THEN STOP USING THIS PRODUCT...AND IF IT HAS NO IRRITATION OR REDNESS AFTER PATCH TEST THEN CONTINUE WITH THIS PRODUCT...

#STAYHOME#STAYSAFE#PLUMWITHGOODNESS#HAPPYSKIN
























Comments